Sunday, August 2, 2009





















AJ & Ceresa got married on July 18, 2009. Brian & Travis were his best men. Aspen & Tatum were the flower girls.






Ceresa has 2 boys - Cole age 7 and Kalib age 2.






They had a dance for the reception & it was alot of fun. In fact, something I thought would never happen did - Randy danced with me several times. I couldn't get him to get out there & make a fool of himself like I did doing the "chicken", & other crazy dances, but he did dance slow ones (which are the best with the one you love ). Ceresa & I did the twist together.






They had a "cash dance" where people could pay to dance with the bride & groom. Jud paid to dance with AJ & I cut in, giving AJ the money & dancing with Jud!






The ceremony was beautiful. They wrote their won vows & they were great.






Welcome to our family Ceresa, Cole, & Kalib!!!



















































2 comments:

  1. I love it! Now that you have started you wont be able to stop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos and what a great day!

    ReplyDelete